Reach for Life Oxyrich 500ml
Oxyrich supplements increase Oxygen in the body while helping the body maintain healthy levels of essential vitamins and minerals. Oxygen is one of the human body’s most vital elements and it’s important to keep your Oxygen supplements levels healthy.
Supplements such as Oxyrich can help restore the Oxygen to your body.
Oxryich is the result of a refined process of stabilising Oxygen , originally developed by NASA in the 1980s. Reach For Life can now offer supplements that offer a powerful Oxygen boost.
Reach For Life offers a great deal on Oxyrich supplements
How it can help you
Oxygen is the most vital element to the human body. 90% of of our body's life energy is created by Oxygen supplements. Insufficient Oxygen means insufficient biological resources which can result in ailments ranging from mild fatigue to life threatening diseases. Oxyrich, from Reach for Life , provides a highly effective solution to one of our most perplexing problems: How to feed our bodies more Oxygen thus allowing our bodies to more effectively oxidize and metabolize life and health giving nutrients. Safe and Enviromentally Friendly
Oxyrich is manufactured using proprietary technology without the use of chemicals, it does not contain any banned substances. At manufacture Oxyrich contains no less than 5% v/v of pure di-atomic Oxygen supplements in a base of De-Ionised Grander Living Water and unrefined Atlantic Sea Salt .Oxyrich is pH balanced, therefore safe to use undiluted directly on skin or mucous membranes.
A Healthy person would use 25 drops, up to 3 ml. undiluted or in glass of water three times a day. For acute situations use 5ml 3 times a day.
- Drug free
- 100% natural ingredients
- pH balanced
Oxygen may be depleted in the body through such factors as:
- Air travel
- Emotional stress
- Physical over-exertion
- Living in a polluted atmosphere
- Inconsistent diet and poor food choices
The symptoms of Oxygen deficiency can include:
- Overall body weakness
- Muscle aches
- Feeling ‘flat’ and listless
- Impaired cognitive functions
OxyRich works to:
- Help alleviate fatigue
- Maximise natural mental clarity
- Top up energy levels and;
- Plays a role in evading other deficiencies
Who may find benefit from taking OxyRich? Just about everyone! Especially:
- Air travellers
- Short distance and long haul drivers
- People who have high stress lives and jobs
- Active people of all ages
- People who live, work or play in unhealthy environments
- It’s also a great boost after a night on the grog!
Oxyrich is manufactured using proprietary technology without the use of chemicals, it does not contain any banned substances. At manufacture, Oxyrich contains no less than 5% v/v of pure di-atomic Oxygen in a base of De-Ionised Grander Living Water and unrefined Atlantic Sea Salt. Oxyrich is pH balanced, therefore safe to use undiluted directly on skin or mucous membranes.
Dosage: A Healthy person would use 25 drops, up to 3 ml. undiluted or in glass of water three times a day. For acute situations use 5ml 3 times a day.
- De-Ionised Water, sodium chloride (unrefined Atlantic Sea Salt) and stabilised diatomic Oxygen molecules (O2)
- Appearance (liquid): Liquid, non-viscous
- Colour (Gardner): no colour, clear
- Odor: mild chloride smell
- Density (g/cm3): 1.08
- Specific Gravity: 1.08
- pH: (d25’ C): 7.6-8.2
- Flash Point (C): N/A
- Solubility: water, alcohol, and all non- petroleum solvents.
- Acute Oral Toxicology: None
- Dermal Toxicity: None
- Inhalation Toxicity: None
- Eye Irritation: Full strength, none. No eye injury.
Efficacy Tests conducted
- Aspergillus flavius ATCC 9643
- Aspergillus niger ATCC 16404
- Escherichia coli ATCC 8739
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 ATCC 43985
- Candida albicans ATCC 10231
- Pseudomonas aerguinosa ATCC 15442
- Pseudomonas aerguinosa ATCC 9027
- Salmonella choleraesuis ATCC 10708
- Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538
Independent Analysis: SGS U.S. Testing Company, Inc., Fairfield, NJ Nelson Laboratories, Inc., Salt Lake City, UT
OxyrichTM is a broad spectrum antimicrobial solution created from water and sodium chloride (Atlantic Sea Salt) in a proprietary manufacturing process
Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult your health care practitioner.
lt your health care practitioner.