ECO Aroma Peppermint 10ml
Peppermint Essential Oil has a refreshing, sharp and menthol fragrance.
Uses and benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil include:
Skin & Hair: Relieves irritation and itchiness, redness and inflammation. Treats dermatitis, acne and sunburn.
Body: Helps to treat headache, migraine, stress, vertigo, faintness, bronchitis and pneumonia. Improves digestive disorders, toothaches, aching feet, rheumatism, muscular pains and periods.
Mind & Emotions: Excellent for mental fatigue and depression. It refreshes the spirit, stimulates mental agility and improves concentration.
Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cypress, Lemon, Lime, Pine, Rosemary, Marjoram
How to use your essential oil:
- Burner: add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser
- Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments
- Bath: add 10-12 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water
- Shower: sprinkle 10-12 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you
- Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse respond before applying directly to the face or body
Never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy.