Deer International Deer-Co-Gine 500ml
#Health Benefits of Deer Velvet
- Traditionally taken as a supplement before and during winter, deer velvet has been used for thousands of years to body’s natural defenses by supporting healthy immune function.
- Improve the oxygen-carrying components of the blood, aiding in mental sharpness and endurance.
- Deer velvet is widely used by athletes to support improved performance. More and more athletes are looking to deer velvet as a training aid, a promoter of recovery after physical activity and injury, and possibly injury prevention.
- Deer velvet can be used as an anti-aging aid, providing support for joint function, blood health, cholesterol, and tissue damage.
- Support for joint health and mobility, deer velvet is highly valued for its bone-strengthening effect.
- Support the growth and development of children, enhance the immune system and support mental ability.
- For companion animals, the anti-inflammatory and immune function benefits of deer velvet help in the treatment of osteoarthritis, and assist with recovery following surgery.