How to Bake an Amazing Orange Almond Cheesecake (GF, Keto, Low Carb, SIBO & SF)
Orange Almond Cheesecake is incredibly moist, but it is also gluten, and sugar-free. It is suitable for Keto, low carbs, low FODMAP and SIBO diet.
This delicious orange almond cheesecake recipe is credited to Frank L for his kindness.
via GIPHY (Credit: Frank L)
How to Bake an Amazing Orange Almond Cheesecake (Gluten Free, Keto, SIBO & Sugar-Free)
Preparation 15 mins Cooking 3 hrs
- 2 organic oranges, washed
- 6 eggs
- 200 g fresh ricotta
- 250 g crème Fraiche
- 350 g Almond meal
- 5 tbsp of stevia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Wash the oranges and cook them in large boiling water for 2 hours.
- Drain, and allow the oranges to cool to room temperature, then puree. This step can be done a day before.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (140°C if fan-forced oven). Grease and line a 22 cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
- Beat the eggs, stevia, ricotta cheese, and creme fraiche until well combined.
- Stir in the orange puree followed by the almond meal and baking powder.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 1-1¼ hours, until the top is golden and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow cooling in the tin. Cut into slices and serve.